90 Capsules | 30-Day Supply
Diucaps is a natural appetite suppressant that is not a stimulant and is available without a prescription.
How to Use:
1 capsule before bed, 2 capsules in the morning
- Inhibits appetite by releasing cholecystokinin (CCK), the hormone associated with satiety
- Increases production of norepinephrine (NE)
- Curbs cravings and “head hunger”
- Regulate mood
- Enhance mental focus
- No side effects, non-stimulant
- Safe for long-term use
L-Phenylalanine - converts to neurotransmitter in the brain; precursor to norepinephrine
Vitamin C + B6 - catalysts required for the conversion of phenylalanine to norepinephrine
Vitamin B5 - co-enzyme required for the utilization of other vitamins
Who Should Use?
- Add-on to any weight loss program
- Easily transitions to maintenance program
- Patients who are using phentermine (phentermine depletes norepinephrine)
- To ease the transition as patients come off phentermine
- Patients not approved for phentermine (for medical, age, or job-related reasons)
Q: Why do I take one before bed?
A: L-phenylalanine takes several hours to be converted to NE.
Ingredients (Each capsule contains):
L-Phenylalanine 300 mg.
Vitamin C 100 mg.
Pyridoxine (B6) 25 mg.
Pantothenic Acid (B-5) 50 mg.